Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

Another Day in Konoha

The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Another Day in Konoha Empty Another Day in Konoha

Post by The Genie Kage Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Sitting in her office, the new Hokage had finished with her daily paperwork for business matters and now she was enjoying her free time. And this included spending dear time with her beloved son, Izuna. She didn't get to play with him very much, but that was because duty had its terrible timing. Nana, the 8th Hokage, had been relatively rushing through the papers to get this moment in before something else arose. Such a rare time for everything to be balanced out for her, usually it is all scrambled. At least she had it now.

Lifting the one year old baby onto her lap, she happily tickled him until he began giggling uncontrollably. "Alright, little guy. We need to do some catching up!"She teased, and then tickled him playfully again. Izuna, the name he had been given in memory of a legendary shinobi, let out cries of laughter. Nana, hugged him dearly before setting aside a couple papers on her desk with one hand, placing them beside her hat.

Suddenly, loud knocking sounded from the door to her office and the young Hokage ordered, "Enter!" A member of the Anbu Black Ops had been there and he entered immediately. Nana had stopped her messing around and willingly listened to what the man had to say as Izuna hushed in confusion. Going through the motions of respect, the Anbu quickly reported...

"Lady Hokage, urgent news! Two Tailed Beasts have been located near the northern region of the Land of Fire! They appear to be in some kind of conflict with each other and as a result, many acres of land have been destroyed and the fight is moving on to a nearby town." His report had surprised Nana, but she kept her cool composure and stood up from her desk with Izuna in her arms. The shinobi in front of her continued to kneel as she rounded the corner of the desk and took a place in front of him.

"Thank you for the report, I will be sure to handle this situation as soon as possible. In the meantime, can you have someone watch over Izuna for me? I won't be able to take him along and I'll be leaving today."

The Anbu ninja stood up and took hold of the baby boy, "I'll be sure to do so, ma'am! Good luck...but...are you sure you don't want me to come along, or have any other Jounin assist you?"

Nana smiled kindly and nodded, "I'm sure I'll be able to do just fine on my own. If I need any assistance, then I shall send a notifier immediately. I should be back in a few days. You are dismissed." She gave the ninja his cue to leave, and he quickly disappeared from the office. With a little haste, Nana went over to her desk and picked up her Hokage hat, placing it over her head as she was about to leave. It was dark out, probably around 8:00 pm. A little too late to be heading out for a mission of some sort, but it was of great importance that she had to. And perhaps having a team would be handy, but putting their lives in danger would not go by very well for her. The decision was set, she'd be heading out solo.

A short while later, the room was completely dark, with the exception of moonlight shining inside. The window was open slightly, allowing a cool breeze to rush into the empty office. Nothing but the kage robes rested on the chair. No Hokage in sight, for she had gone on one of the most dangerous tasks known to ninja.

sc: 35

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:55 pm