Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

Disaster Strikes As The Mission Comes To An End!

Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Disaster Strikes As The Mission Comes To An End! Empty Disaster Strikes As The Mission Comes To An End!

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:54 pm

A few days later Sinato stood before one of the safe houses built within the Monument to evacuate the villagers in time of crisis. Zashiro, Mikasa, and Ruroji stood in front of Eren. Their sensei gave them a serious look while walking past them to the door. As he grabbed the handle he looked back at his students. "We have secure information that this is the hideout of the gang we have been searching for. Before we enter you may be wondering why they sent a team of 3 chuunin and one jounin to investigate and stop this gang. Well, it's because some of the members within are chuunin-level shinobi, also we know absolutely nothing about their leader other than he must be pretty strong in order to keep them in line. Since you three are pretty strong for chuunin, i have high expectations that this mission shouldn't be too hard for us. But remember to not underestimate the enemy. Alright, let's go. Quickly." He said, as he opened the door and ran into the dark hallways. Zashiro looked at Mikasa and Sinato. "I'll go with sensei, you two check out the other areas." He ran into the hallways after Eren. "Baka.. Let's go." Mikasa said, she was obviously frustrated with Zashiro's sudden decision. She jumped on top of Ruroji and rode him into the hallways. Sinato followed close behind. He had a bad feeling about today, as if something horrible was going to happen..
    SC: 18
    TSC: 190(Level up)

Ruroji picture:
    Spoiler:
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Disaster Strikes As The Mission Comes To An End! Empty Re: Disaster Strikes As The Mission Comes To An End!

Post by Aiden Hunter Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:09 am

Sinato and Mikasa's view
    Sinato and Mikasa were traveling down the lown, dark hallways until they reached the first evacuation chamber. They entered this windowless steel cage, ready for any surprises. Mikasa immediately jumped off of Ruroji and walked over to the middle of the room. It was dark in there, dark enough that they couldn't see sections of the area. Ruroji turned his head over to one of the darkened spaces and let off a small growl, almost on instinct both Mikasa and Sinato pulled out a kunai and threw it into the shadows. The sound of metal striking metal was heard, along with a mysterious figure running out of the darkness towards Mikasa, wielding a sword in one of his hands..

Eren and Zashiro's view
    Eren and Zashiro reached one of the rooms that were lined up in the hallway. As they entered it, they both noticed how it was slightly bigger than the average one. This room, unlike the others, was illuminated with multiple lanturns. Crates were strewn around the area with a few gang members sitting and standing around them. A few of the open crates revealed to have explosive tags within them. Eren's eyes opened wide before narrowing at the gang members, who now began to pull out kunai, swords, wooden boards, and metal pipes as they began to surround the jounin and chuunin that stood before them. Eren opened his hand, facing it to the ground and curling his fingers partially. "Get ready to use Genjutsu, Zashiro.." Eren said quietly as chakra began to form in his hand. He grabbed his arm using his other hand as his concentration increased. Soon, the chakra that formed became lightning, which not only was in the shape of a ball in his hand, but also caused a ring of electricity to form around him. Zashiro formed a few hand seals before clapsing his hands together. "Ninja art, Dusk Crow Genjutsu.." He said as he activated the move, the closest 8 people suddenly dropped their weapons and stood there as if caught in a daze. In their minds a torrent of crows surrounded them. Eren suddenly disappeared in a flash, killing the eight caught in the genjutsu and quickly attacking the remaining 5.

SC: 21
    TSC: 211(Level up x2)
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Disaster Strikes As The Mission Comes To An End! Empty Re: Disaster Strikes As The Mission Comes To An End!

Post by Aiden Hunter Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:11 am

Sinato and Mikasa's view
    A voice could be heard from the shadows, almost as if it was laughing. Mikasa quickly activated her Beast mimicry jutsu and dodged the 2 swords swinging at her. Ruroji quickly ran to her side. The laughing from the shadows subsided as a man stepped out of them. He was wearing a straw hat over his head along with some typical villagers' clothes. He stood there, smiling at Mikasa and Sinato. "Well well, look at what we have here. Two intruders, now my puppets can have some fun!" He said as another puppet jumped out of the shadows, wielding two more swords. All four of the swords being wielded by these two puppets had some sort of poison on them. That was evident from the dark purple substance slowly dripping down the blades. Both of these puppets looked surprisingly human. Sinato activated his Sharingan so he could have less of a chance of getting cut by the blades. Mikasa and Ruroji, both of whom now look more wild and savage than before, suddenly charged forward towards one of the puppets with amazing speed as they split apart from eachother. Mikasa kept charging forward while Ruroji circled the enemy. Sinato took his eyes off of their fight just in time to quickly dodge an incoming slash the other puppet made. While dodging the attack Sinato quickly jumped backwards, doing a back handspring and landing on his feet. Quickly he pulled out two more kunai just in time to block the two poisoned blades that came downwards towards him.

Eren and Zashiro's view
    Rouge Ninja Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    As Eren finished off the remaining 5 gang members, a man stepped out of the shadows. He appeared to be a rouge ninja of some sorts, except he wasn't wearing a headband to signify which village he came from. Eren stood there, a small bead of sweat came down his face. He must've used a bit too much chakra when powering up his lightning cutter. "Stay back Zashiro, i can handle him." Eren said as he prepared himself for battle by pulling out a kunai in one hand along with some throwing stars in the other. The rouge ninja unsheathed his Tanto and stood there, remaining silent as Zashiro quickly stepped back.
    SC: 23
    TSC: 244(Level up x2)
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:45 pm

Sinato and Mikasa's Point Of View
    After Sinato kept dodging and blocking the constant sword strike coming from the puppet he heard a sudden scream. For a few short seconds he looked over to see something horrible. He saw the puppet, it had two swords sticking through Ruroji's neck, blood spurting out. A tear went down Mikasa's cheek as she screamed out in anger and swung her clawed hand at the puppet, making contact. The hit was strong enough that it broke the thing into multiple pieces. Ruroji fell to the ground, giving off small whines as Mikasa sat down beside him, crying. Sinato only watched in horror at this sight before quickly dodging another slash from the puppet facing him. He turned his head back to the thing and glared at it. This emotionless tool just caused one of his team mates pain and sorrow beyond all belief, there's no way it's master can possibly be forgiven now. Quickly he channeled chakra into his right hand after he dropped his kunai. The sound of a thousand birds could be heard, along with the light blue glow as lightning was formed. "Chidori!" He yelled as he stuck his arm forwards while running at a high speed. The puppet shattered apart as he continued the attack. Soon, his hand was sticking through the puppet master's chest, right where his heart used to be. Blood came from the man's mouth as he died right there. Sinato pulled his bloodied hand out of the man's body and walked over to Mikasa. "Mikasa, we have to mourn Ruroji later, right now the only way we can get revenge is by destroying this gang. I'll continue on with the mission, if you feel like it, meet me in the main room." After he said this and received no response in return, Sinato ran out of the room, leaving a crying Mikasa behind.

Eren and Zashiro's Point of View
    Eren and the rouge ninja were in a constant state of throwing taijutsu moves towards eachother, both not showing signs of being tired after multiple leaf hurricanes among other moves were being used. Eventually, Eren prepared a second lightning cutter and charged in for the kill while the rouge ninja began using hand-signs. Right when Eren's attack began to make contact he was suddenly covered in a torrent of crows. 'What is this.. It looks like Zashiro's genjutsu...' He thought as he felt a sudden stab of pain in his back.

SC: 24
    TSC: 268(Level up x2)
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Mikasa's Point of View
    Mikasa looked down at Ruroji. Her weeping blue eyes dripped tears upon her companion's grey fur. His soft whining didn't help at all with calming her down. "I'm so sorry i wasn't able to save you in time, i'm sorry, sorry, sorry!" She pounded her fist against the hard steel floor as even more tears streamed down her face. "I wish i was just a little bit faster, maybe i could've stopped the attack, or at least died instead of you.. Why did you have to get stabbed? Why?" She buried her face into Ruroji's fur for a few seconds before looking up at the ceiling. She knew that as not only his master, but as his sister and friend that she'll have to do the unthinkable. She'll have to put him out of his misery. Ruroji gave a light and weak sigh as he knew what she had to do. Mikasa pulled out a kunai and held it over Ruroji's head. The dog closed his eyes as he waited for death to finally come. Mikasa plunged the weapon into Ruroji's head, causing him to give out a small yelp before he died. She sat there crying for a few minutes before she stood up and ran out of the room, a ferocious look on her face as she silently swore to kill every last gang member here.

Zashiro's Point of View
    Zashiro had plunged the knife into Eren's back. He released his grip on the knife and looked over to the rouge ninja. "Like i told you before, i spotted my team mate become a Jinjuriki. He is also an Uchiha that awakened his sharingan. You can have him if you're going to keep your end of the deal." The Ninja gave out a small laugh as he looked at Zashiro. "Of course i'll keep my end, you were willing to betray not only your team, but your whole village just for a powerful genjutsu. You deserve it. Go now, meet me here." The Rouge Ninja wrote down some directions and sent Zashiro on his way. Zashiro ran out of the room and down the corridors to one of the secret doorways to the outside area.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:50 am