Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

The Announcement of the Jinchuuriki

The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

The Announcement of the Jinchuuriki Empty The Announcement of the Jinchuuriki

Post by The Genie Kage Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Nana, after having recovered enough from her previous mission, stood atop the Hokage monument. She had been thinking greatly about how the past events took place. Pretty soon the villagers would have to know. They had a right to know, but what if they were to act rashly against her reasons? There could be an uprising of rebellions, or much worse. The destruction of the village. Such a troublesome decision to be made. "Let's see...What do you think I should do, Izuna?" She asked her son, holding him up in front of her. His quiet and cute blubbering made her laugh. It was as if she had already known what he was saying. "Right. I guess I should tell them." Izuna flailed his arms for her to play with him, and she did so. Tossing him up into the air, Nana thought about how she should touch on the subject. She'd have to be careful how she worded the announcement.

About ten minutes later, an Anbu member appeared with a scroll in his hands. He knelt down in respect for the Hokage and readily explained his reasons for appearing before her, "Lady Hokage, news concerning Kirigakure. It seems that there is another Tailed Beast causing chaos. The Mizukage sent a letter of assistance."

"Which one is it? The Three-Tails?" Nana asked, having quite a good idea about which one it may be. Since it was the Land of Water, a water beast may be the culprit. Isobu would be that one. It was a turtle-like beast, perfect for the water. Nana turned to the Anbu member while holding Izuna tightly enough to keep him up, "Well, no matter. I'll handle it immediately. I want Kirigakure to know that we support them. I'm sorry, but can you take care of Izuna one more time?"

The Anbu member nodded and took Izuna from her. "Yes, ma'am. It's what brothers do for their little sisters. This is no problem whatsoever. A little break from the mission field is what I like." He gave her a bow and disappeared to go wherever. Nana smiled and jumped from the Hokage monument, landing on top of the roof of her office. Her knees buckled a little, but that was only because she was a little weakened. It was no big deal though. She still had plenty of power to handle one more monster.

With one mighty leap, Nana had covered the distance of over half the size of the village, being able to make it all the way to the top of the gate. And now her sights were set on Kirigakure to handle the situation, announcing the Jinchuuriki would come later.

sc: 37

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:26 am