Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

2 posters

Conversation Held At Ichiraku Ramen

Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Conversation Held At Ichiraku Ramen Empty Conversation Held At Ichiraku Ramen

Post by Aiden Hunter Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Sinato arrived at the Ramen Shop. He received cold stares and small grunts from everyone on the street on the way there, but he didn't care that much. In his opinion he deserved it for what had happened. He sat down at the counter and was greeted by the same old warm smile the owner gave him. He guessed that she either didn't hear the news yet or that she didn't care. Either way he was glad. He waited for the Hokage to arrive while he sat there.
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Conversation Held At Ichiraku Ramen Empty Re: Conversation Held At Ichiraku Ramen

Post by The Genie Kage Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:28 am

Nana had finally returned to the village after the interesting mission in Kirigakure and she made her way to get some ramen. She did say that she'd talk with Sinato there, and that is what she was going to do. After hearing what happened, she'd been wanting to do something to try to make him feel better. For a while she heard some very rude remarks from several villagers and she wondered if it was about who she thought. Hearing his name confirmed it, 'I'm going to have to sort things out later.' In the meantime, Nana arrived at Ichiraku and noticed that he was already inside. She quietly took her place next to him and ordered two bowls, one for each of them. Sinato seemed like he felt a little better, that was good for her to know.

She fixed her Hokage robes for a moment and then removed her hat, placing it to the side. "So, are you ready to be happy? I can't have you depressed now," she slightly teased him, and ruffled his hair again.

sc: 11
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Conversation Held At Ichiraku Ramen Empty Re: Conversation Held At Ichiraku Ramen

Post by Aiden Hunter Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:55 am

Sinato chuckled a bit at her sudden friendly arrival. He liked it when his hair gets ruffled, which was something he didn't usually admit to. He gave the Hokage a small smile. Before he began eating his ramen. "Yeah, going to try and be in a bit of a better mood now. I buried all three of them and did my fair share of mourning. After I befriend the Two Tails I'm going after Zashiro to figure out why he betrayed us." He said nonchalantly while ordering another bowl. Ever since the two tails was sealed inside of him his metabolism increased. "So, what are you going to do now that the village wants to know what exactly I did and why I'm free?" He asked her curiously. He wanted to know how her mission went, but domestic matters seemed a bit more important at the moment. "Also, is there anything you'd like to talk about?"
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:32 pm

Nana smiled and began eating her ramen while listening to what Aiden had to say. She was a bit amused that he was so ready to get stuff done. That was just like before when they first met. Another thing that surprised her was that he looked really hungry. "Well, I plan on making an announcement since we can't be so secretive. Not saying anything would just result in...well, an uprising that we may not be able to handle,"she told him casually, but still with seriousness. After being asked about what else there could be to talk about, Nana smiled after finishing her first bowl. "Let's see...I bet you are wondering what my mission was about, so I can talk about that for a bit,"Nana began. "I was sent to Kirigakure to handle a situation with one of the Tailed beasts. It was the Three-Tails, Isobu, and it was pretty steamed. Kirigakure was close to getting destroyed if reinforcements didn't get there soon enough. And after Isobu was sealed into one of my scrolls, it was time to find another ninja brave enough to be the host of the beast."

sc: 12
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:05 pm

Sinato gave a small, embarrassed smile. "Yeah, sorry if i caused your announcement to get a more negative reaction when you do it, but i don't think an uprising would happen. Nothing that bad could result from the events that happened recently, since a lot worse took place before and no one decided to rebel then." He gave his full attention to her while she explained her mission. He had a thought that came to mind after she mentioned the name of the three tails. "Sounds like you saved them just in time. That's good to know, maybe it'll help our two village's relations increase. I'm sure whoever you found to be Isobu's host will do a great job, which reminds me, you know the names of the tailed beasts, do you mind telling me the name of the two-tails? Now that i think of it, it may be offended by the name "Two-Tails" and if so i'd like to call it by it's real name." He asked her after she stopped talking. He was willing to at least start off on the right track with the two-tails if he were to begin training and befriending it.

Last edited by Aiden Hunter on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:25 pm

Nana smiled and nodded. She was glad to know that Sinato had the right mind about his Tailed Beast. After he asked her what the Two-Tails' name was, she replied, "You'll be happy to know that its name is Matatabi. And you know, you two fit perfectly. You, Sinato, and Matatabi have great skill with fire techniques." The info she provided was hopefully going to help him some. And hopefully Matatabi was hearing this as well, it did matter for it too.

sc: 7
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:48 pm

"Maybe we think alike when it comes to fire, about how instead of looking at it as a seed of destruction, it's really a path made for change. Thanks for telling me its name. Hopefully after i start using it Matatabi will begin to warm up to me." He said with a smile. He thought about his first encounter, maybe it'll now see that he wasn't being arrogant by calling it the two-tails, but only ignorant of it's actual name. "So, you know me well enough that i can't accept a gift like the name of the two-tails without giving something back. Is there anything you'd like for me to do in return?" He asked curiously.
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Nana thought about his question for a moment. There was something very great that she needed, actually two things. But, she wasn't sure if he would really want to. It was worth a try, so she asked, "Have you ever heard of the Rinnegan?" Before hearing his answer, she went on to explain. "Some say that it is a doujutsu of dangerous power, but also one that could protect many. I've recently learned that it has an interesting requirement. The DNA from Hashirama Senju and I believe the DNA from an Uchiha. I guess this can go two ways, both of us giving each other DNA to achieve this amazing kekkei genkai. And it should be pretty successful knowing that we both have one of the twp requirements needed." She hoped that she didn't sound too pushy about it.

sc: 10
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:06 pm

"If all you need is some simple DNA, then i'll be more than happy to supply it. Whether it be eye or blood, you've done enough for me to repay you back with this. Although i think we should do this after your announcement so that way we can get the stressful things out of the way first." He said with a smile as he finished his third bowl of ramen. He didn't care about having whatever the "Rinnegan" is, only that if it was a way to protect the village and whoever dwells inside it, then it should be done for the good of all.
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Nana nodded in agreement, "I made sure that everyone knew that there would be an announcement tomorrow morning. You are not required to attend, but it would be good if they knew who you were. If you know what I mean. Well, I suppose I should get prepared for whatever tomorrow." She pulled out her wallet and paid for the meal, also giving an extra payment for another bowl. "Enjoy the ramen." With that, Nana exited the shop and made her way to the Hokage offices for preparations.

sc: 6
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Sinato silently decided to attend. "Thanks, i will." He said with a smile as she walked out. After he finished his bowl of ramen he left the shop to go rest.
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:30 pm

(OOC: Both of us left the thread..)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:16 pm