Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

2 posters

The Battle of Tails: Capturing Matatabi and Kokuo

The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

The Battle of Tails: Capturing Matatabi and Kokuo Empty The Battle of Tails: Capturing Matatabi and Kokuo

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:52 pm

In a desolate location in the northern region of the Land of Fire, miles from Konoha, two large beasts had been combating each other. One of those beasts was cat-like in appearance with blue flames as a sort of structure for its body. And its eyes, two different colors, one green and the other yellow. Quite an interesting monster to face, but of course it would be interesting. It's the Two-Tailed Beast, Matatabi. Although, it is nothing like the one that it faced. The Five-Tails, Kokuo.

Nana watched from a distant cliff edge to get a good view of the beasts that changed the landscape into a valley. She had been concerned about this situation, for it had been threatening nearby villages and towns. Luckily it was something that she was able to handle, she wasn't a kage for nothing. It wasn't likely that she'd lose, but there was still the possibility. Not to mention that there are two of them to handle and they are both strong. "Alright, I'll take care of Matatabi first. Hm, less tails, less difficulty. Let's dance!"Nana shouted at the beast playfully, making it turn to her with a roar. Tipping her hat upward, Nana smiled casually and pulled out a kunai knife. "You are coming with me, Matatabi. I'll be coming for you next Kokuo."

Both beasts had her in their attention, perhaps they were planning on working together this time. If so, then maybe the Hokage would meet her match. She jumped from the ledge of the cliff she stood on and made her way through some ruined forestry to make a more stealthy approach. But this didn't go unnoticed, Matatabi had seen her movements through the burning trees and fired a giant fireball at the ninja. Nana took notice and said, "That's fast, but not fast enough." She tightly held the tip of her hat with her fingers and halted on a scorched boulder, crouched down with a small wave of dust blowing away from her. Nana had then used her leg strength to launch herself high into the sky, avoiding the fireball that threatened to incinerate her.

With the Tailed Beasts below her, Nana made a quick plan to leave some kind of injury on them before hitting the ground. She resorted to holding the kunai she had out in her mouth, mostly because one hand was busy keeping her hat on and the other was needed to attack. Reaching into the pouch that she carried with her, Nana pulled out 4 kunai knives with paper bombs attached. "Eat this!"The lone kage exclaimed, throwing the bombing type weapons at the beasts. Two punctured each beast on their snouts, followed by erupting into destructive explosions that obscured them from view. Not a sound followed, nor were any movements made by the two. Must be waiting for the right moment to attack...predictable."

She landed roughly on hill overlooking the valley and removed her hat from her head so that it hanged on her back. Now to wait patiently for what they may throw at her.

sc: 32
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

The Battle of Tails: Capturing Matatabi and Kokuo Empty Re: The Battle of Tails: Capturing Matatabi and Kokuo

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:19 pm

As if on cue, the Two-Tails emerged from the rising smoke and began running towards Nana. With an earth-shaking howl, Matatabi jumped into the air and made an effort to slash the Hokage to shreds with its sharp claws. Nana, however, was ready and hurried through a series of hand seals. Stopping on one of the seals, she commanded, "Earth Style: Quicksand Jutsu!" Unknown to the monster, a great range of quicksand had formed in its path. Thankfully it had fallen right into her trap and Matatabi was sinking down to neck level.

Matatabi howled and released another fireball at Nana, but the young woman avoided it by jumping to another ledge. Unfortunately, her foot got burned in the process, but thankfully it was minor. She watched from the distance as the Two-Tails was forced into defeat. A little bit worn out from all the running, Nana leaned against the rock wall to take a breather. "That's one down...One more to go-"she was cut off by a large tail smacking her to the side along with most of the mountain. What a surprise that attack was! Nana had lost conscious as she hit the valley's rocky base, and now she laid there motionless as the Five-Tails smashed it's hoof into Matatabi's head. Both the kage and Two-Tailed monster cat were knocked out for the moment, until Nana decided to force herself awake.

She steadily rose to a sitting position, pushing off any debris that landed on top of her. The roaring of Kokuo alerted her that she still had one more battle to compete in. This would be her hardest challenge today, and hopefully the last. Maybe a little assistance would be great right now, the Five-Tails had been able to injure her and that being said...the end result may not be pleasing. Nana pulled out a scroll and wrote a note explaining the situation, then summoned a simple messenger bird to deliver the message. At least it was a fast bird.

Suddenly, Nana was taken by surprise again when another tail pierced the earth right in front of her, creating a blast that sent her flying back into a boulder. She let out a held breath and glared up at the Five-Tailed horse, and it glared down at her with beastly eyes. This was a sticky situation she got herself into and maybe that was because she didn't provide a team for herself. "Huff...I hope someone gets that letter,"she said to herself, waiting for the beast to send yet another attack at her.

sc: 24
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

The Battle of Tails: Capturing Matatabi and Kokuo Empty Re: The Battle of Tails: Capturing Matatabi and Kokuo

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Suddenly, a loud scree could be heard above Kokuo as the falcon appeared out of a puff of smoke. Kukuo looked upwards to see what made the loud noise. Using this to his advantage, Sinato reached Nana. He stood between her and the distracted tailed beast, his sharingan was already activated for battle. "Lady Hokage, if you can still move, please move a little farther back from the 5-tails. I'm going to try a new jutsu i created recently and i don't want you to get injured if it backfires." As he said this he quickly jumped into the air, high enough that he could stare at the magnificent creature without it having to look downwards. "Fire style, Pheonix Flower Jutsu, Fall of the Cherry Blossoms!" He began to focus his chakra while aiming for above the creature's head. 3 balls of fire shot out of his mouth above Kokuo. They stopped in midair right above the creature's head and blew up, leaving multiple, tiny embers to fall down lightly. The creature, who saw this small spectacle, turned its head towards Sinato and prepared to charge. Right when Sinato thought that he just screwed up, the embers landed on Kokuo, igniting into multiple fireballs that struck it's head with a decent amount of force. While the attack was happening, Sinato quickly landed right next to the Hokage and prepared himself to continue the fight. "Thank god it worked. That was the first time i actually tested it.." He said quietly as he stood there in a combative stance. He gave a small look over to her burnt ankle. "Hopefully that burn is minor, the fight will be even harder than it already is if it isn't."

SC: 17
    TSC: 80
    New jutsu Created and obtained.
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Nana smiled as one of the Chuunin in her village arrived to help her out. She didn't expect anyone to come, but thankfully he did. Little Sinato Uchiha, the one she had promised to help out. Even if she wanted to listen to him and get out of the way, she couldn't. At the moment it wasn't possible, anyway. The hits she had taken were a little serious that it rendered her temporarily immobilized, but she could still cast jutsu. She told Sinato, "No can do, I'm a little too beat up. But, I'll still be fighting."

Upon the release of an unfamiliar technique from Sinato, Nana watched in amazement as numerous embers exploded on the Five-Tails' head just as it was about to attack again. She was even more amazed as Kokuo collapsed to its knees from the impact. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to beat it, for it got back up and let out a menacing roar that shook the ground. With Sinato's show of concern for her injury, Nana stood up by using the boulder as support. "Don't worry about me. We need to focus on immobilizing Kokuo...I think I can do that with this next jutsu."

Clasping her hands together, Nana focused her chakra to release a jutsu that would be used to bind the Bijuu. "Wood Style: Wood Dragon Jutsu!" She said, and from below the beast a wooden dragon rose. The wooden dragon wrapped its body around the neck of kokuo as several more dragons of the same kind wrapped around the other moveable parts to the Tailed Beast. "Alright, while I have him tied up, you knock him out with the best move you can use,"she ordered Sinato, and quickly commanded the dragons to force Kokuo to the ground. It let out another roar and tried to escape, but the Hokage's jutsu was too strong.

sc: 18
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:05 pm

"Understood, I'll use my strongest technique. Get ready Kokuo, this is where you lose!" As he said this Sinato ran up to the creature, stopping about 20-30 feet away from its head. He went into a stance that resembled that of what a shinobi that was going to use the fire ball jutsu would go in. He breathed in deeply. 'Fire Style, Fire Dragon Bomb Jutsu!' Sinato thought this when he blew outwords while leaning towards the trapped creature. 3 Streams of fire came out of his mouth, one sticking out to the left, one sticking out to the right, and the final one staying in a straight line. Soon, as they neared Kokuo all three made contact onto the creature's head, causing a large explosion of flames to occur upon the beast. After the jutsu subsided Sinato fell to the ground for a few milliseconds before standing back up. He didn't expect to use this much stamina when he fired it off. Luckily the two-tails was knocked out from the attack, which left a scorch mark on it's mouth and nose. He stood there for a few seconds, staring at it before he turned around and walked back towards Nana. "Thank god that was over. So, what's next for us to do?" He asked eagerly. He was tired but he still wanted to help out.

SC:15
    TSC: 95
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Nana watched as the beast collapsed to the ground next to Matatabi. Both were finally defeated and the victory goes to the Leaf ninja. The Hokage straightened her composure as Sinato approached. She took a moment to analyze the situation with the area, noticing several portions of the area on fire. Thanks to most of the rocky area, the fire was already contained and would go out by morning. Nana turned to Sinato and replied, "We need to seal these two first. We can't risk them attempting to damage anything else. I suppose that is something that you can help me out with...but do you think you want to go through with that?"

She had asked him this with concern in her voice. Putting her Uchiha friend through an ordeal like this may not be a desire. Nana knew about the previous Jinchuuriki and their trials, but that was in the past...right? Besides, this was Sinato. He was still so fired up and looked like he could handle anything. Maybe this would help him achieve his dreams for the future. At least it would only be one of the Tailed Beasts that he'd have to deal with, Nana would take care of the other.

sc: 15
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Sinato thought about it for a moment. Could he really go through with this? He knows all too well about the Curse of Hatred those who received tailed beasts receive. He also knows the pain that comes with the hatred. He had second thoughts but quickly he pushed them away. "I'm willing to go through with this. No matter what pain or sorrow i face, i need to hold my head up high and continue forward. I'm ready to hold the burden of this on my shoulders, especially if it means it can no longer wreck havoc in this world. There is already enough going on as is without them destroying homes and laying lands to waste. I'm ready whenever you're ready." He said this with upmost confidence. He feels as if this is his way of thanking her all those years ago, as if this is a way to partially pay off his debt to her. "Tell me what i need to do in order for you to start the sealing and i'll do it without a moment's hesitation."

SC: 12
    TSC: 107(Level up)
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Nana nodded to Sinato and began walking towards the Two-Tailed beast first. As she did so, she spoke, "With the burdens that we hold after this, may we become two of the greatest ninja ever known. If villagers plan on shunning us, we can explain the situation to them so that they understand. Understand this, I won't let you go through this alone. It wouldn't feel right."

She hurried to seal the two beasts into a pair of scrolls, then tied them to her waist and began heading back for the village. Nana spoke to Sinato without turning back, "Meet me at my place and we can get this over with. I want to give you a reward for such an amazing job."

sc: 7

Left thread
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Aiden gave a large smile and left for Nana's house. He was happy they were planning to not let the other go through with the shunning without having a pillar to lean on.
    Left thread~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:05 am