Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

2 posters

The Sealing of Matatabi and Kokuo

The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

The Sealing of Matatabi and Kokuo Empty The Sealing of Matatabi and Kokuo

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Nana had made it to her residence as the sun was slowly rising from behind the mountains. Before she opened the door, she glanced up at the sky and sighed. All of this and no sleep, this next part is going to officially tire her. Hopefully Sinato would be able to pull through with no problems, he doesn't deserve anymore trouble. Once this is over with, she'd reward him to anything he wanted. She needed to keep her promise from those years ago.

Finally, she opened the door and entered the building. The door was left cracked open so that Sinato had a way of entering, it would automatically lock if it were to close. Nana made her way to the wall of the current room and performed a few hand seals before tapping on the wall. A light flashed before her eyes and the wall had dissolved into thin air, revealing a secret passage. She descended down several flights of stairs before entering a large room, roughly half the size of the village. This is possible because it is underground. Only a large platform could be seen, and the path that led to it. She walked along this path and stood at the center of the platform, where various seals were present.

She placed the scroll containing Matatabi down in the center of the platform first, it was open to where the seal could be seen. Now to wait for Sinato to arrive.

sc: 17
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

The Sealing of Matatabi and Kokuo Empty Re: The Sealing of Matatabi and Kokuo

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Sinato arrived at her residence. He entered the building through a cracked open door. He closed it behind him after he caught a glimpse of an opening in the wall. He walked through it cursiously and went down the flights of stairs into a very large room. Large enough that he couldn't see the end. He followed the walkway to some sort of platform, where he saw Nana with a scroll placed in the center. "So, what do you need me to do?" He asked curiously as he stood there.

SC: 7
    TSC: 114 (Level up)
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Nana turned to Sinato as he arrived and said, "Alright, just sit down and relax yourself. I'll just need to seal the Matatabi inside you with a sealing jutsu. It shouldn't take too long, probably just a few seconds." She motioned for him to sit on one side of the scroll, while she went ahead and sat on the other side. To not waste any time, Nana performed the hand seals necessary to begin the sealing. That would take a bit, the same amount of time it would take Sinato to sit down.

sc: 6
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:17 pm

"Understood." Sinato walked over to the scroll and sat down. He was beginning to have second thoughts about this again, but he continued to push them away. He trusted the Hokage with his very life, why should he possibly doubt her now? He became excited at the idea that he may actually be friends with the creature that will be sealed within him. He continued to sit there, waiting for the process to begin.
    SC: 5
    TSC: 119(Level up)
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Nana had just finished the last hand seal and then she clasped her hands together, "Eight Trigrams Sealing." A light emitted from the seal emblazoned on the scroll, and a black substance arose and drifted to Sinato. The light quickly faded and the faint howling of Matatabi echoed quietly in the chamber. The sealing had been completed and Aiden was now a Jinchuuriki. Nana let out a shaky breath and then said, "You're all done. I think you and Matatabi will become great friends in the future, so take good care of it."

She picked up the empty scroll and tossed it over the edge of the platform. Once it reaches the bottom, it will be incinerated with all of the other used up material. Nana pulled out the next scroll and opened it, revealing Kokuo's seal. "Alright...my turn,"she said with a hint of exhaustion in her voice. The next set of seals had been performed, "Eight Trigrams...Sealing." As the same sealing jutsu had began, it proceeded quickly like before and now it was done. Now they could relax, everything was over. A moment like this reminded Nana of a time before becoming Hokage. It was when she had first met a young Sinato while on a mission. Wasn't that a solo mission...maybe.

Back in reality, Nana shook the dizziness from her head and glanced up at her good friend. A smile was on her face as the silence returned, until she spoke. "As a job well done, I am hereby rewarding you. You may not know it, but this was an S-rank mission. And because it was personally given out by me, I am allowing you to choose what kind of a reward you want. I can't change your rank, but I can give you something of a great, maybe a greater value. Just name it."

sc: 20
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Sinato thought about it for a moment. There are many things that he could have for doing this, wealth, a jutsu, even a new home. But those things do not matter to him. He was looking forwards into the future. No doubt one day the two-tails will try to break out, and he can't have that at all. He also wants to learn how to control it without someone guiding him around whenever he leaves the village. If he's going to be a Jinjuriki, he's going to have freedom. "The only thing i want is whenever i leave the village i do not want someone keeping track of where i am. I'm about as loyal as a person gets to you, and just because i'm now a Jinjuriki does not mean i'm just some kind of living weapon whom has his freedom restricted. I'd like the freedom to move in and out of the village without being tracked whenever i go to research how to control the Two-Tails until i befriend it." Sinato said confidently, hopefully this was a reasonable enough reward.

SC: 11
    TSC: 130(Level up)
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Nana had began thinking of his request. Yes, it was something that even she would desire, so she can't blame him for asking. She also knew of the dangers, however. But, if he wanted, he shall have it. "Alright, if that is what you are wanting. I grant you the freedom you desire, but please let us know if you are ever in need of help. I've been hearing rumors about an organization that has been targeting Jinchuuriki. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for not being able to help you out after what I promised you,"she said. The worry was present in her way of speaking, meaning she did not bother to hide the concern she had for Sinato.

As the hour passed, the sun had officially risen and shined throughout the village. And that officially meant that Nana had 24 hours of no sleep. Wouldn't be the first time, though it would be the most exhausting. She let out a yawn and remained seated where she was. Everything in her body hurt and moving was the last thing that she wanted to do. Nana hadn't gotten any treatment for her injuries yet, so that would explain things. "Alright, you may go now so that you can get some sleep. I'll allow you to take today and tomorrow off from missions, so feel free to do as you wish,"Nana told Sinato with a weak smile.

sc: 18
    Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:12 pm

"Thanks!" Sinato said as a very wide grin was spread across his face. He was happy his request was accepted. He had the thought of what kind of group she was talking about was, but quickly pushed the thought away. He gave her a quick but gentle hug and stood up. He turned around and began walking away but after a foot or two he stopped and turned back to her. "I'm serious.. Thanks for everything." He said, implying his appreciation for everything she had done as both a shinobi and a Hokage. Quickly he ran out of the room and out of her home, running over to where the Shrine of the Uchiha was. After their clan leader went rouge, Sinato was one of the remaining people that knew the opening seals to enter the room.
    SC: 9
    TSC: 139
    Left the thread~
    The Genie Kage
    The Genie Kage
    Admin
    Admin

Post by The Genie Kage Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Nana smiled as Sinato left and thought to herself, 'You are still that sweet kid. Don't ever change...Sinato.' After about 10 minutes of sitting there and doing nothing, she decided to try an get up. Her body was becoming stiff, but she managed to stand with only a few stumbles. That just goes to show that even the Hokage needs to keep in shape. "Oy, I think I'll take the day off, too...maybe even a month. I think I'm hitting the hot springs later. Just gotta...get some sleep."

She sluggishly walked up the flights of stairs, becoming a little more tired as the time ticked by. Finally she got to the living room of her house after sealing the chamber again, and then she went to see if Izuna had been put in his room. When Nana got there, she smiled as she peeked inside to see that little Izuna was still asleep in the crib. Little guy really knew how to take a load off, so she would learn to do the same.

The exhausted Hokage plopped onto the bed and quickly fell asleep through the day.

sc: 12

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:07 pm