Naruto: Burst Limits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a ninja, fight for your dreams, face those that oppose you, and most of all...never give up!

First Tailed Beast Meeting at the Naka Shrine

Aiden Hunter
    Aiden Hunter
    Admin
    Admin

First Tailed Beast Meeting at the Naka Shrine Empty First Tailed Beast Meeting at the Naka Shrine

Post by Aiden Hunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Sinato arrives at the Naka Shrine. Quietly he entered the building and lifted the 7th mat from the far right of the wall, revealing a corridor leading underground. As he traveled down the dimly lit stone steps he reached a closed door. He opened it and entered a special room. After he did the unsealing ritual, he entered the room. The room was utterly covered by darkness everywhere except for one place, where the stone Shrine that contained the secrets of the Uchiha stood. The candles on the shrine were already lit up, revealing the banners that contained the Uchiha crest nearby. Sinato walked up to the shrine and sat down on his knees. Now that the two tails was inside of him he will have to hold the hate that others hold for jinjuriki on his shoulders, along with the hatred that was passed down from one generation of the Uchiha to another. He bowed his head to the ground to show the deep amount of respect he held for his clan. "As long as the pride of the Uchiha stays with me, I will not fail with carrying this burden." After he said this he stayed in position for a few more minutes before standing up. He walked slowly over to the stone shrine and placed his hands upon it. He knew he wouldn't be able to read it entirely until he archives mangeykyo, which remained a long and hard path ahead if him. As he stood there, he closed his eyes and begin to concentrate. Soon he stood inside his consciousness infront if where the tailed beast within him stayed. "Hello, two-tails. I'm your new jinjuriki. It's an honor to meet you." He said while bowing slightly. The creature, who was staying within the darkness of his mind, began to roar a load and intimidating roar. Two glowing eyes, one that was yellow and one that was green, glared towards Sinato with enough intensity that it felt like they were piercing into his very soul. "I'm no one's captive, nor their pet. If you think a seal like this can hold me, you're wrong. Soon I'll break out of my bonds, arrogant Uchiha. And when I do, I'll destroy your little clan. You'll pay for the disrespect you've shown me!" As the beast said this it let out a large roar and jumped out of the shadows, revealing a giant tiger covered in blue flames. It began to slam against its cage. Sinato immediately regained consciousness and looked around. There was no one there except for him. He gave a deep sigh and blew out the candles that filled the portion of the room with their dim illumination. He knew he must've said something that angered the two-tails, but what was it? He pondered this as he left the room, closing the door on he way out. He walked up the stairs and reached the first floor, where he grabbed the mat and covered the hidden room up. After he did that he left the building to go continue his mission.

SC: 33
    TSC: 172(Level up)
    Left Thread~